Falcon Kettle Diesel
Falcon Kettles are built to rapidly and effectively melt thermoplastic granular or block material used in all types of applicators.
- Choose from air or oil jacketed with propane or diesel fueled burner systems
- Cylindrical design for heating and melting efficiency (no cold spots)
- Constructed with heavy-gauge steel
- Variable-speed agitation with forward and reverse action for optimum blending
- Agitator designed with bottom and side wiping blades to prevent material build up
- Discharge valve operates without the need for external heating
- High temperature limit switch to prevent overheating thermoplastic material
- Customized kettle size from 600–4,000 lbs.
- Install on a truck, trailer or skid
- Kettles can be connected for increased melting capacity